Apple Brooke Inc. we understand that each person in our care has their own unique set of circumstances along with their own preferences when it comes to treatment methods. For these reasons, our
program is flexible and comprehensive enough to accomodate any specific needs.
In our facility, clients can relax in a homelike setting that is conducive to healing. Our facility provides a secure, soothing atmosphere where clients are free from the stress of everyday
struggles. Also, each member of our staff is not only trained, they also excel at providing the level of compassion and respect our clients need and deserve.
Not a One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Helping individuals with proper treatment is our main goal, recovery is achieved through a combination of treatment methods that seek to help patients gain a sense of self-reliance, cultivate a new
set of guiding principles, and regain improved physical health. Recovery is a complex process that involves healing the whole person – mind, body, and spirit – to reach the most lasting results. With
that in mind, we have structured our treatment program to take into consideration each contributing aspect of the addiction.
Some of the program options we offer include the following:
- One-on-One Counseling
- Family Counseling
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- MRT (Moral Reconation Therapy)
- Music and Art Therapy
- Physical Fitness and Nutritional Guidance
Other amenities offered in our facility include a private room and common area where clients can relax together to enjoy movies. We consult a nutritionist to help clients regain physical health
and vitality through a well-planned and nutritious diet
Behavior Rehabilitation Services (BRS) is a temporary intensive wraparound support and
treatment program for youth with high-level service needs. BRS is used to stabilize youth and assist in achieving their permanent plan.
BRS services are intended
- To have meaningful and positive outcomes for the youth served using a structured care setting that meets their diverse needs.
- Safely reunify or achieve alternative permanency more quickly
- Safely meet the needs of youth in family- based care to prevent the need for placement into a more restrictive setting
- Safely reduce length of service by transitioning youth to a permanent home or less intensive service